Friday, July 2, 2010

Roasted Chicken & Spicy Peanut Soba Noodles


It is no secret:  I have raised two very picky eaters.  I am making strides (witness the recent line I've drawn in the sand.) Given the challenges I face, I am always on the lookout for dishes that will please everyone (but most of all help maintain my sanity).  I think this one fits the bill!  Both kids love peanut butter (and really, who doesn't), so peanut noodles are sure to be a hit.  Surprisingly, my daughter will eat nearly anything green, so I know the salad portion will strike accord with her.  And my son will eat chicken in absolutely any form.

And besides all that, this looks like an easy, delish weeknight dinner.

For the full recipe, click here.

***update***
Made this tonight for a casual dinner with friends.  Kids had no part of it whatsoever, but it was delish!  Maybe I had glazed over the "spicy" before.  It was a tad spicy - perfect for my taste but not so much for my little ones.  Besides, the kids thought I was absolutely bonkers when I suggested they would enjoy noodles with peanut butter.  Bonkers indeed.  Live and learn.

2 comments:

Brandy White said...

Um. YUM!!!!

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

Right?! I can't wait to try this, but it will have to be next week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity