Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No more chicken nuggets.

If you have ever had dinner with my family you would know: chicken nuggets are a staple at the table.  I am certainly not proud of this but it is a fact.  I have recently made progress and have made the ultimate threat:  this is the last bag of chicken nuggets I am going to buy.  GASP!  So, as I ration out each nugget carefully -- the "last" bag is now half empty -- I am searching for alternatives.

I have yet to try this, but I thought I would share it nonetheless.  It has promise.  If nothing else, I appreciate her battle and resolve!



1 comment:

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

Thank you, friends, for your comments via FB and personal messages! That is the beauty of women sharing resources! I love it!!! xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity